Built in 2018, luxury Mykonos villa Olivia offers the best family holidays in sheer luxury offering superb views. The Signature Portfolio villa is in Agios Lazaros, the most enviable location on the island, totally wind-protected and with breath-taking views of the surrounding peninsulas, Delos island and the sunset. It can sleep 12 adults who want to unwind in privacy, plus 3-6 children on sofa beds.
Olivia is divided into the main building that offers a master bedroom and two more bedrooms all en-suite, and 3 independent guest rooms with amazing views, thus offering freedom and independence among the guests of the group. Of course, the highlight is the master bedroom in the main building that spreads on two levels. Every room is equipped with A/C, Wi-Fi, safe box, hairdryer, and smart TV, and they all enjoy big outdoor areas with sofas and tables. The kitchen and living area are in the main building, where you can gather for meals and intimate moments.
The outdoor setting was made for heavenly relaxation. Its uniqueness lies in the well-planned outdoor areas with various relaxing sitting and dining facilities of top quality. A garden with olive trees, Greek herbs, lavender, rosemary, basil and the pool terrace complete the picture. The kids will love running around the estate and the adults will make sure to take in the view from every corner.
The closest beach is Psarou that is famous for its cosmopolitan character and party mood, so if you are coming with friends it is just perfect, but in case you’re visiting with children, there are many more beaches in Mykonos to try!
- Private swimming pool (50 sqm. /538 sq. ft)
- Kid Friendly
- Pet Friendly
- Flat screen TV
- Satellite TV
- WIFI Internet
- Wine cooler
- Outdoor lounge and dining areas
- Safe box
- Espresso machine
- Washing machine
- Lounging areas with deck and sea view
- Sun loungers and umbrellas
- Outdoor bathroom with shower
- Ironing board
- Pool towels
- Beach towels
- Baby cots
- Plot Size: 2,000 sqm. (21,528 sq. ft)
- Living Area: 540 sqm. (5,813 sq. ft)
- Parking area for 12 cars
- Garden with olive trees, Greek herbs, lavender, rosemary, basil
- Lower Ground Level - 2 bedrooms, each with double bed, en-suite bathroom, A/C, Wi-Fi, safe box, hairdryer, smart TV, garden view, access to big outdoor sitting areas with sea view
- Ground Level - Comfortable living room with TV, sofa and sea view, Dining area with large dining table, access to pool terrace, Fully equipped kitchen with modern design and amenities, access to terrace, Guest WC
- Upper Level - 1 three-level master bedroom with king size bed, big en-suite bathroom, A/C, Wi-Fi, safe, box, hairdryer, smart TV, access to 3 balconies with lounge areas and sea view
- Independent Guestrooms - 3 independent guest rooms, each with queen size bed (one can split into twin beds), double sofa bed, en-suite bathroom, A/C, Wi-Fi, safe box, hairdryer, smart TV, fridge, sea view, and large outdoor lounge area
- To closest shop: 2.5 km (1.6 miles)
- To Mykonos Airport: 3.5 km (2.2 miles)
- To Mykonos New Port: 4.8 km (3.0 miles)
- To Mykonos Town: 4.3 km (2.7 miles)
- To Nammos (Psarou Beach): 2.3 km (1.4 miles)
- To Scorpios (Paraga Beach): 4.9 km (3.0 miles)
- Included - All taxes, Arrival transfer (1 per booking), Daily maid service, Linen changed twice per week, Towels changed 3 times per week, Welcome basket with local delicacies.
- We do require a damage deposit of £2000.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Mykonos Social by Jason Atherton||0.44|
|Bar||Buddha Bar Beach Mykonos||0.47|
|17th Jan 2022 to 1st Apr 2022||Contact Us|
|1st Apr 2022 to 1st May 2022||£2,572|
|1st May 2022 to 30th May 2022||£3,001|
|30th May 2022 to 20th Jun 2022||£3,601|
|20th Jun 2022 to 1st Jul 2022||£4,545|
|1st Jul 2022 to 29th Aug 2022||£5,488|
|29th Aug 2022 to 12th Sep 2022||£4,287|
|12th Sep 2022 to 26th Sep 2022||£3,430|
|26th Sep 2022 to 17th Oct 2022||£2,401|
|17th Oct 2022 to 1st Nov 2022||Contact Us|