Sitting gracefully on the edge of Ornos Bay - renowned for the lavish properties and spectacular views over the Aegean Sea - Horatia is the luxury oasis you’ll fall in love with this summer. Whether traveling for sleepless vacation with friends, or a peaceful family getaway, or a bit of both, the villa’s convenient location - minutes away from Psarou Beach and the vibrant Mykonos Town - offers access to anything you feel like doing, from clubbing and shopping therapy to laid-back moments at the beach.
Dressed in white and stone, Horatia’s exterior was designed to offer its guests maximum relaxation. After soaking up the sun on the comfy loungers by the large infinity pool, which gives the illusion of overflowing directly into the sea, it’s time to enjoy a sizzling and tasty BBQ at one of the shaded patios, while the fresh Aegean breeze caresses your skin. With Ornos and its yachts illuminating the sea under the moonlight, this luxury Mykonos villa enjoys spectacular night views from the pool terrace, where you will host fancy island parties your guests will talk about for a long time!
Horatia’s inviting vibe continues throughout the smooth interiors with the deep blue Aegean Sea and Ornos Bay always in the background though the wide, bright windows. Wooden ceilings, marble floors, contemporary artwork and white furnishing give a sense of understated luxury in the common spaces, where you’ll escape the heat before you head through the elegant archway for a dinner at the big dining area. The six deluxe double bedrooms -5 with king size bed- feature high comfort amenities, dressing room, en-suite bathroom, A/C and TV, so get ready for some A-class pampering!
- Large “L” shaped infinity swimming pool with pool deck and sun loungers (105 sqm./1130 sq. ft and heated with extra charge)
- Flat screen TV
- Satellite TV
- WIFI Internet
- Power generator
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- DVD, CD player
- Audio system
- equipped kitchen
- Outdoor lounge and dining areas
- Safe box
- Storage room
- Pool towels
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Private parking
- Private heated pool (heated upon request with extra charge)
- Flat screen TV in each room, 2 Kitchens fully equipped, Laundry room, Pet friendly upon request
- Living Area: 580 sqm. (6,243 sq. ft)
- Upper Level - Double bedroom with dressing room, en-suite bathroom with shower, hairdryer, A/C, safe box, flat screen SAT TV and a private balcony with sea view, Open plan very spacious living room with fireplace, dining room which seats 12 guests, a large fully equipped kitchen with all modern appliances directly connected with indoor and outdoor dining area, Guest WC, Large veranda with perg
- Lower Level - 5 suites, each with king size bed, dressing room, en-suite bathroom with shower, hairdryer, A/C, safe box, flat screen satellite TV; 4 of the suites have direct access to the pool, sea and pool view, Fully equipped kitchen, Bathroom with shower for the pool guests, Storage room, Boiler room
- Jacuzzi, Pool shower, BBQ, Stone paved entrance yard partly shaded with pergola, Large pergola shaded sitting and lounging area with built-in pillowed benches and table, Stone-built pillowed bench, Private parking area for 3 cars
- Included - All taxes, Arrival transfer (1 per booking), Daily maid service, Linen changed twice per week, Towels changed 3 times per week, Welcome basket with local delicacies.
- We do require a damage deposit of £2000.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Colonial Restaurant & Pool Bar||0.49|
|Bar||Buddha Bar Beach Mykonos||0.51|
|Grocery Store||Delicate choice||1.03|
|1st Apr 2021 to 1st Jun 2021||£2,396|
|1st Jun 2021 to 4th Jul 2021||£3,833|
|4th Jul 2021 to 18th Jul 2021||£4,792|
|18th Jul 2021 to 15th Aug 2021||£5,391|
|15th Aug 2021 to 5th Sep 2021||£4,792|
|5th Sep 2021 to 19th Sep 2021||£3,833|
|19th Sep 2021 to 3rd Oct 2021||£2,875|
|3rd Oct 2021 to 1st Nov 2021||£2,396|