The most sought-after location on the island, minutes away from Psarou Beach and Mykonos Town, luxury Mykonos villa Carmina is an architectural gem, offering a nearly bird's-eye view over the sea all the way to the islands of Paros and Naxos. Enjoy your vacation relaxing on its totally wind-sheltered terrace with friends and family or exploring this cosmopolitan part of the island; Carmina’s convenient location grants easy access to whatever the day calls for, from bar crawls and shopping therapy to lazy moments under the sun at the beach.
Carmina’s modern interiors have nothing to envy the pages of an interior design magazine. Five double bedrooms in the main villa - one master - with en-suite bathrooms and three independent guest suites spread throughout the upper and the lower level, ready to accommodate up to 15 guests. The panoramic views fill every window with a kaleidoscope of blues, flooding the living and dining areas with natural light, creating a cosy and welcoming home. Wooden ceilings, marbled floors, contemporary artwork and white furnishing add the final brushstroke and make this white-and-stone beauty an archetype of understated luxury.
From Carmina you are only minutes away from some renowned beaches of the island and the picturesque streets of Mykonos Town. A real must-do, if you want to experience the Mykonos vibes, pay a visit to the 5-star Santa Marina Hotel in Ornos and the famous bar-restaurant Scorpios on Paraga beach, where you will rub shoulders with celebrities and try fancy cocktails.
Stepping out on Carmina’s impressive multi-level terrace will have you wondering what the best place is to bask in the views. You'll have to choose for yourself between the turquoise infinity pool, the heated jacuzzi or the big alfresco dining table under the shade of a wooden pergola. You phone will be filled with photos in blue, that’s for sure; press the escape button and let the Aegean breeze travel your senses. As the golden hour approaches, sink in the heated jacuzzi with a glass of champagne and enjoy one of the most breath-taking sunsets you will have ever experienced.
- Large private infinity pool 105 sqm./1130 sq. ft (heated upon request with extra charge)
- Heated jacuzzi for 8 guests
- Flat screen TV
- Satellite TV
- WIFI Internet
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- CD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fire place
- Outdoor lounge and dining areas
- Safe box
- Espresso machine
- Storage room
- Iron and ironing board
- Sun loungers
- Pool towels
- Clothes dryer
- Baby cots & Baby highchair
- Indoor & Outdoor audio system
- Coffee machine
- Smart TV
- Private parking
- Toaster, kettle, ice maker
- Hairdryer in every bedroom
- Laundry and ironing service (extra charge)
- Living Area: 650 sqm. (7,000 sq. ft)
- Upper Level - 1 master bedroom with king size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, desk, A/C, flat screen, satellite TV, closet, hairdryer, safe box, private balcony, amazing sea view
- Ground Level - Reception hall, Spacious living room with fireplace, Smart TV with Netflix®, Dining area for 8 with sea view and direct access to the pool, Fully equipped kitchen, Guest WC, 1 guest room with independent entrance, king size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, A/C, flat screen satellite TV, closet, hairdryer, safe box, Separate auxiliary unit with direct access to the parking area t
- Lower Level - 3 suites, each with king size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower A/C, flat screen satellite TV, closet, hairdryer, safe box, and sea view, 2 suites, each with king size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, A/C, flat screen satellite TV, closet, hairdryer, safe box, independent entrance and sea view, 1 independent guest room with small double bed (accommodating 1 adult or 2 children),
- Outdoors - Large private infinity pool 105 sqm./1130 sq. ft (heated upon request with extra charge), Sun loungers, Heated jacuzzi for 8 guests, BBQ, Pergola-shaded sitting and lounging areas with built-in pillowed benches and tables, Outdoor full bathroom with shower, Private parking area for 3 cars
- To closest shop: 3.4 km (2.1 miles)
- Points of interest: To Mykonos Town: 4.0 km (2.5 miles), To Psarou Beach: 2.8 km (1.7 miles), To Nammos (Psarou Beach): 2.8 km (1.73 miles), To Scorpios (Paraga Beach): 5.3 km (3.29 miles)
- Included - All taxes, Arrival transfer (1 per booking), Daily maid service, Linen changed twice per week, Towels changed 3 times per week, Welcome basket with local delicacies, Pool and Jacuzzi freshening.
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Mykonos Social by Jason Atherton||0.55|
|10th Dec 2021 to 1st Apr 2022||Contact Us|
|1st Apr 2022 to 14th May 2022||£2,724|
|14th May 2022 to 28th May 2022||£3,178|
|28th May 2022 to 2nd Jul 2022||£4,086|
|2nd Jul 2022 to 16th Jul 2022||£5,107|
|16th Jul 2022 to 13th Aug 2022||£5,674|
|13th Aug 2022 to 3rd Sep 2022||£5,107|
|3rd Sep 2022 to 17th Sep 2022||£4,086|
|17th Sep 2022 to 1st Oct 2022||£3,178|
|1st Oct 2022 to 31st Oct 2022||£2,724|
|31st Oct 2022 to 1st Dec 2022||Contact Us|