Villa Xanthius is a five bedroom Premier Villa which stands in an elevated position overlooking the Aegean expanse on the Greek Island of Kea. The villa is just a 15 min drive from the island port and a 10 min drive from the quiet beach of Xila. Xanthius with its prominent Greek architecture and traditional stone-elevations invokes a serene and relaxing experience for its guests.
The furnishings are elegant and rock, raw wood and other natural materials are highlighted. The infinity pool merges with the sea beyond offering a glorious view during the day and even more so at sunset - not to mention the colonial furniture to relax during the day or lounge under the stars. The interior is light and full of space with an island theme decor and features that allow the sunlight to work its magic.
The bedrooms are cosy and carefully upholstered to compliment the overall natural feel of the house. The master bedroom leads to a private terrace with fabulous sea views and the lower level bedrooms also offer beautiful sea views, while two of them have access to a private terrace with its own sitting area.
- Living/dining area
- Open-plan kitchen
- Guest bathroom
- Upper Floor:
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom (A/C)
- Two double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms (A/C)
- Two double with en suite bathrooms (smaller size, more suitable for children)
- Sea Water Infinity Pool
- BBQ area
- Dining & Lounge area
- Private infinity pool 4x8m (sea water)
- Air Conditioning (bedrooms)
- Maid service - Daily
- Satellite TV, DVD/CD player
- Pool towels provided (changed daily)
- Linen changed twice weekly
- Bathrooms towels changed twice weekly (daily upon request)
- Closest airport: Athens + 1hr by boat and 40min drive
- Closest port: Korissia - 10 min drive
- Closest town: Vourkari - 15 min drive
- Closest beach: Xila - 10 min drive
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||NEO SHMEIO||1.16|
|Cash Machine||ATM National Bank||1.25|
Change-over date flexible
- Security deposit euro 2000
- Utilities included in rental price
- Daily cleaning up to 4 hours
- Linen changed twice weekly
- Bathroom towels changed twice weekly or daily upon request
- Pool towels changed daily
- Pool cleaning once a week
How to get to Kea
- FLY TO ATHENS, then ferryboat or hydrofoil to Kea from Lavrion port (only 1 hour ferry cross) - regular services to & from Lavrion which is not far from Athens airport.
Kea is also connected via ferry to the islands of Santorini, Naxos, Paros, Kythnos, Syros, Sikinos, Thirassia, Tinos, Ios, and Anafi.
It is advisable to research this part of your journey ahead of travelling.
|15th Aug 2020 to 1st Sep 2020||£7,707|
|1st Sep 2020 to 1st Oct 2020||£6,026|
|1st Oct 2020 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|