Alexios is a compact yet typical Cycladic 3 bedroom Premier Villa with views of long sandy beach on the south-east part of the island of Antiparos, Greece.
The property consists of a series of stark white cubes with their doors and windows picked out in cobalt blue. White washed walls alternate with areas of exposed stone to integrate the structure to its surroundings.
Relax and enjoy the glimmering lights of Paros in the distance at the outdoor lounge and dining terrace.
The living room is luminous and cosy, perfect for reading a book or chatting with friends. The dining area with its traditional furnishings is served from a fully equipped modern kitchen. The remaining decoration is traditional, with wooden furnishings and pastel colours that create a sense of immediate calm and peacefulness.
What better way to enjoy a family holiday at this romantic haven to unwind and spend days at the beach which is in easy walking distance.
The accommodation is arranged on three floors as follows:
- Living room
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen with dining area
- Bedroom 1 - Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom with private bathroom
- Bedroom 3 - Independent staff or children's room with en-suite bathroom
How to get there:
- 30 minutes ferry from Paros. Flights to Paros from Athens or ferry from Athens-Piraeus.
- Plasma TV - satellite TV
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Internet Access (WiFi)
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Maid Service
- Beach: 3 min walk
- Paros Airport: 40 min drive plus 10 min by boat
- Paros port: 45 min drive plus 10 min by boat
- Town of Antiparos: 20 min drive
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Soros Beach Sea Food Suite||0.45|
Map location is of the island - not the actual villa.
Due ot the close location to the sea, there is no swimming pool at this villa.