Alexios is a compact yet typical Cycladic 3 bedroom Premier Villa with views of long sandy beach on the south-east part of the island of Antiparos, Greece.
The property consists of a series of stark white cubes with their doors and windows picked out in cobalt blue. White washed walls alternate with areas of exposed stone to integrate the structure to its surroundings.
The living room is luminous and cosy, perfect for reading a book or chatting with friends. The dining area with its traditional furnishings is served from a fully equipped modern kitchen. The remaining decoration is traditional, with wooden furnishings and pastel colours that create a sense of immediate calm and peacefulness.
The accommodation is arranged on three floors as follows:
- Living room
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen with dining area
- Bedroom 1 - Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom with private bathroom
- Bedroom 3 - Independent staff or children's room with en suite bathroom
Relax and enjoy the glimmering lights of Paros in the distance at the outdoor lounge and dining terrace.
What better way to enjoy a family holiday at this romantic haven to unwind and spend days at the beach which is within easy walking distance.
How to get there:
30 minutes ferry from Paros. Flights to Paros from Athens or ferry from Athens-Piraeus.
- Plasma TV - satellite TV
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Internet Access (WiFi)
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- Consierge and Travel Assistance
- Beach: 3 min walk
- Paros Airport: 40 min drive plus 10 min by boat
- Paros port: 45 min drive plus 10 min by boat
- Town of Antiparos: 20 min drive
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Soros Beach Sea Food Suite||0.45|
Map location is of the island - not the actual villa.
Due ot the close location to the sea, there is no swimming pool at this villa.
|2nd Jun 2020 to 6th Jun 2020||£5,202|
|6th Jun 2020 to 20th Jun 2020||£6,193|
|20th Jun 2020 to 4th Jul 2020||£7,183|
|4th Jul 2020 to 25th Jul 2020||£8,174|
|25th Jul 2020 to 22nd Aug 2020||£10,651|
|22nd Aug 2020 to 29th Aug 2020||£8,422|
|29th Aug 2020 to 12th Sep 2020||£6,440|
|12th Sep 2020 to 3rd Oct 2020||£4,211|
|3rd Oct 2020 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|