Phoenix II is part of a small collection of Premier Villas located in Kato Fellos on the island of Andros. The villa has four bedrooms and enjoys enviable views toward Fellos bay and the green valley situated between the mountains. Phoenix I is it's sister villa and has five bedrooms.
Measuring approximately 289 sq.m Phoenix II is a fully furnished and well equipped villa, which extends over three levels and can accommodate eight individuals, in four bedrooms and living spaces.
The main living area (approx. 86 sq.m): serves as the main entrance of the villa and includes a large living / dining area with fireplace, a fitted kitchen, a W.C. and a large balcony.
The upper level (approx. 57 sq.m) comprises: A master bedroom with joined balcony and an en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath tab plus a further bedroom with joined veranda and en-suite bathroom.
On the swimming pool level (approx. 146 sq.m): there is a large living / dining area with fireplace, a fitted kitchen, two bedrooms with a family bathroom, a W.C, marble paved patio area, garden and pool furniture and has a separate entrance.
Extra services upon request (additional cost)
- Grocery shopping
- Extra hours of maid service
- Private Swimming pool (4.3 x 9 sq.m)
- Exclusive use of private swimming pool & garden
- Private Garden (surface of 1.000 sq.m)
- Two spacious living rooms with fireplace and dining area
- Four bedrooms with A/C
- Three bathrooms and two WC
- Jacuzzi bath tab (upper level master bedroom bathroom)
- Two fully built-in electric equipped open plan kitchens
- Sunny verandas, patios, wooden traditional- style pergolas
- Autonomous heating and power supply
- Parking area
- Home video with DVD player
- Ecological beds, mattresses and linen
- Daily service, cleaning and maintenance of the Villa, of pool and other facilities
- Change of sheets and towels 1-2 times per week
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Cash Machine||Efg EuroBank Ergasias||3.38|
Getting to Andros Island
There is no airport in Andros Island. However, Andros is one of the closest islands to Athens, the capital of Greece. Tourists can fly to Athens or Mykonos. From Athens you can travel to Andros by ferry from the port of Rafina which is very close to the airport and takes around two hours, or from Mykonos there are daily ferries to Andros island.
It is advisable to research this part of your journey ahead of travelling.
|14th Nov 2019 to 1st Apr 2020||Contact Us|
|1st Apr 2020 to 14th Jun 2020||£2,965|
|14th Jun 2020 to 17th Jul 2020||£3,809|
|17th Jul 2020 to 31st Aug 2020||£5,014|
|31st Aug 2020 to 30th Sep 2020||£2,965|
|30th Sep 2020 to 31st Oct 2020||£2,724|
|31st Oct 2020 to 1st Jan 2021||Contact Us|