Phoenix I is part of a small collection of Premier Villas located in Kato Fellos on the island of Andros. The villa has five bedrooms and enjoys enviable views toward Fellos bay and the green valley situated between the mountains. Phoenix II is its sister villa and has four bedrooms.
Phoenix is arranged over three levels and can accommodate up to ten individuals, in five bedrooms and living spaces. The main entrance of the villa is located on the first level at the main living area (approx. 76 sq.m), which includes a large living-room (lounge – dining room) with fireplace, built-in electric-equipped kitchen and a WC.
The swimming pool level of the residence (approx. 125 sq.m), has an additional separate entrance and is connected with the main living area with an internal staircase made of marble. It includes two (2) bedrooms with bathrooms, a fully built-in electric-equipped open plan kitchen with sun-lounge over the pool, a living room with a fireplace and a dining room as well as a separate WC.
The landscaped garden of surface 740 sq.m is home to a 4 x 9 sq.m swimming pool and a parking area providing off road parking for a number of vehicles.
- Private Swimming pool (4 x 9 sq.m)
- Outdoor shower
- Private Garden (740 sq.m)
- Autonomous heating and boiler
- Four - Five bedrooms with A/C
- Satellite TV
- Kitchen and kitchenette fully equipped (refrigerator, oven, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave etc.)
- Ecological beds, mattresses and linen
- Parking area
- Daily service, cleaning and maintenance of the Villa, of pool and other facilities;
- Change of sheets and towels 1-2 times per week
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Cash Machine||Efg EuroBank Ergasias||3.38|
Getting to Andros Island
There is no airport in Andros Island. However, Andros is one of the closest islands to Athens, the capital of Greece. Tourists can fly to Athens or Mykonos. From Athens you can travel to Andros by ferry from the port of Rafina which is very close to the airport and takes around two hours, or from Mykonos there are daily ferries to Andros island.
It is advisable to research this part of your journey ahead of travelling.
|3rd Dec 2020 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|