Harmonia is a 3 bedroom Premier Villa in the southern coast of Crete, Greece. The area is widely acclaimed as one the best areas in Crete, not as developed as the northern coast. This area is a mix of unspoilt, protected nature, soft valleys looking over the sea and the mountains at their back.
Villa Harmonia is set away from other villas allowing guests privacy and peace. The villa is large, open and welcoming at the same time. With its swimming pool (a fold-away fence is available for children safety), well groomed lawns and covered terraces, with a stone-built BBQ, makes entertaining in the hot summer days and evenings ideal.
A choice of sandy beaches are just minutes away (1.5 k) or, for the more active, hiking and cycling can start right outside the front door. For those who love history and sight-seeing, the options are endless. Plenty restaurants, bars, shops are only minutes away in the close by village.
- Open-plan living area with fireplace
- Direct access to outodoor dining and lounge areas from living area, large garden and pool
- Well-equipped kitchen
- 1 double bedroom (with also a single bed in the room) with TV
- 1 twin bedroom with TV
- Shared bathroom with shower
- Both bedrooms have direct access to covered terrace and garden
- Large Master bedroom (180cm bed)
- En-suite open-plan bathroom with Jacuzzi bath tub
- Private sun terrace with also outside stairscase leading to the garden and pool area
- The large swimming pool is heated
- It also has a retractable fence for the safety of young children, should guests require it
Villa Harmonia is located on the south coast of Crete in the village of Pitsidia, near Matala. There are restaurants, bars, a supermarket, a bakery, a hairdresser, a bookshop, souvenir shops, car rentals, boat rentals, bicycle rentals and many other services in the neighbourhood of the villa.
The nearest and most beautiful beach is Komos Beach (1.5 Km.), But there are many other beaches nearby such as Matala, Red Beach and Kalamaki. The surrounding picturesque villages have churches, monasteries, muses, shops and restaurants worth a visit. Everything is possible in South Crete where the Psiloritis Mountains meet the white beaches of the Lybian Sea and where the sunsets are unforgettable.
- Swimming pool (heated with fence)
- Air conditioning (partial)
- Maid - every 3 days
- Linen changed every 3 days
- SAT TV with English channels
- DVD / CD player
- Espresso machine
- Shops & restaurants: short drive
- Closest sandy beach: 1.5k
- Heraklion airport: 70k
- Chania airport: 140k
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||The Meeting Place||0.26|
|Cash Machine||DAB Devant la Boulangerie||0.32|
|Bar||Karibu - Snack BAR||1.98|
|Bank||National Bank of Greece||6.72|
|21st Feb 2019 to 1st Jan 2020||Contact Us|