Almyra residence is part of an exclusive collection of three luxury villas, Almyra residence, Villa Ammos, and Villa Anemos. Each with a different architectural approach with either traditional Cretan style (Villa Anemos), island style (Villa Ammos) or modern / minimal (Almyra Residence) characteristics. The stylish interior décor of each villa combines simple elegance with subtle accents of comfort and luxury. These fabulous architecturally designed and built three-bedroom holidays villas in Chania are the work of the Owner/Architect Pavlos Papadakis.
This luxurious 3-bedroom villa is perfectly poised to embrace the unique panorama of mountain scenery merging into the far reaching sea. The views are quite simply awe inspiring. Contemporary and traditional architecture are combined to feature light wooden floors, expanses of glass, modern steel framed pergolas with wood panelling and natural stone walling. Crisp white and smooth greys teamed with accents of stainless steel complete the sleek stylish finish of the minimalist interior. Huge glass doors open on to the grand swimming pool terrace that appears to float over the sea below and beyond. Relax in heavenly luxury and just drift away.
The Villa Accommodation is on 3 levels and comprises
- Large open plan living area with comfortable soft seating, open fireplace, dining area for 8 persons and a fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances including, fridge/freezer, oven/hob, dishwasher, microwave and espresso/filter coffee machine etc. Unobstructed views of the sea and mountains through the large full height glass sliding doors to the covered terrace and swimming pool area.
- Master bedroom with "Dux" king size bed. Luxurious, en suite bathroom with majestic views with Jacuzzi bath, separate shower, WC and washbasin. Sliding glass doors to large covered balcony with stunning sea and mountain views. Bedroom 2 has "Dux" twin beds (can be converted to king size) and large en suite shower room with WC and washbasin. Sliding glass doors to large covered balcony with superb sea and mountain views
Lower Ground Floor
- Bedroom 3 is the largest (40m2) with "Dux" twin beds (can be converted to king size) and extensive fitted wardrobes. Sliding glass doors open onto a private courtyard and relaxation area with access to the swimming pool terrace. Spacious, luxury Spa bathroom with steam shower/hamam, sauna and mini gym(accessible to all house guests). Separate WC and washbasin. Laundry area with a washing machine and ironing facility.
- Beautiful landscaped gardens throughout with an abundance of trees, shrubs and flowers. The 42m2swimming pool inclines from 1m to 2m deep and is surrounded with non-slip tiles, grass lawns and wooden deck areas. Extensive terraces feature throughout including shady pergolas and cosy corners with soft seating for relaxing. Separate outdoor dining and BBQ areas. Parking area for 6 cars (2 allocated per Villa) and automatic night lighting and remote control entrance gates.
Local activities (extra charge)
- Local boat trip (Drapanos Caves, Ombrogialos, Marathi)
- Boat trips to Gramvousa/Balos
- Island tours (Samaria walk, South Coast etc.)
Restaurants and shops
- Almyrida village with lots of shops and restaurants is less than 10 minutes walk from the villa.
- Private pool (heating £350 per week)
- Bathrobes, slippers, towels, pool towels, luxurious toiletries and fresh flowers provided.
- Daily Maid service except Sundays
- Linen change twice per week
- Welcome Fruit Basket, Mineral water and wine upon arrival
- Music system (CD/radio) with individual room controls
- IPod Docking System
- Satellite TV
- DVD player & Playstation 2
- Safe deposit box
- Private parking, security service around the clock
- Local Shops 250m
- Restaurants 250m
- Beach 250m down a small concrete road
- Nearest town 3km (Kalives)
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Element Kitchen & Drinks||0.23|
|Grocery Store||Plateia Market||0.54|
Please note that this villa is NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 10 YEARS OLD.
Other facilities on request and extra charge:
- Honeymoon welcome hamper
- Traditional cooked food delivered to your door
- Groceries delivered
- Butler service
- Private parties and dinners
- Laundry/Dry cleaning
- Doctor on call
- Airport transfer
- Car hire arrangements
Greek Tourist Board Registration Number MHTE 10 42K 12 3 K 03664 0 0
|23rd Jun 2018 to 30th Jun 2018||£691|
|30th Jun 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£868|
|1st Sep 2018 to 29th Sep 2018||£691|
|29th Sep 2018 to 20th Oct 2018||£600|
|20th Oct 2018 to 30th Dec 2018||£441|