Villa Nikos is a 3 bedroom Premier Villa forming part of a luxury development of five elegant stone built villas. The villa overlooks the traditional village of Gavalochori approximately 25km east of Chania on the island of Crete, Greece. For those looking for additional accommodation for families or larger groups the neighbouring villas are Kalipso, Platonos, Kairos and Galina.
The property has a spacious and flowing feel where traditional and contemporary styles combine to create the ultimate relaxing experience.
The property is completely private with stunning views of the White Mountains and the village of Gavalochori below.
- Master bedroom - Large Double Bed with ensuite bathroom with hydromassage tub
- Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom with 2 Single Beds
- Bedroom 3 - Twin bedroom with 2 Single Beds
- Separate shower room
- Private pool
- Maid service - daily
- Air conditioning
- TV and DVD Player
- Videogame console
- Safe and security system
- One cot and highchair available
- Nearest Airport : Chania airport (Daskalogiannis) at 45K
- Nearest Ferry : Souda at 20K
- Nearest Beach : Almirida at 3K
- Nearest Restaurant : Gavalochori at 100M
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Gavalianos Kafenes Monica's Tavern||0.50|
|Grocery Store||GreenGibble - Your Local British Supermarket||2.44|
|Pharmacy||Kalavtzantonaki G Irini||2.52|
|Cash Machine||Piraeus Bank||3.02|
No security deposit against damages is required.
Prolonged check-out is subject to availability.
Included in the rate:
- Welcome Juice, Mineral Water and Wine upon arrival.
- Daily Maid service except Sundays
- Linen change twice per week
- Bathrobes, towels, beach towels, luxurious toiletries and fresh flowers.
- Private Parking lot for one car at the Villa.
Services available at an extra charge:
- Catered breakfast, lunch and dinner at attractive rates. Please send us your enquiry.
- Groceries delivered
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning
- Airport transfer
- Car Hire arrangements
- Local Boat trips
- Island tours
- Water sports
- Horse riding
|21st Feb 2019 to 1st Apr 2019||£938|
|1st Apr 2019 to 13th May 2019||£1,130|
|13th May 2019 to 27th May 2019||£1,225|
|27th May 2019 to 17th Jun 2019||£1,414|
|17th Jun 2019 to 1st Jul 2019||£1,514|
|1st Jul 2019 to 19th Aug 2019||£2,004|
|19th Aug 2019 to 9th Sep 2019||£1,725|
|9th Sep 2019 to 28th Oct 2019||£1,130|
|28th Oct 2019 to 1st Nov 2019||Contact Us|