Villa Arlette is a four bedroom villa boasting a fabulous private pool and garden with breath-taking views of the rolling hills of the South of France.
The villa interior is stylishly designed with charm and comfort in mind. The traditional country kitchen is fully equipped and there is an open plan living and dining room which remains cool throughout the summer months due to the original old stone walls.
The villa is secluded, set in peaceful and tranquil surroundings. The village is within walking distance and the nearby towns and beaches offering many activities and cultural adventures are only a short drive away making this perfect for action packed and restful getaways.
With magnificent views and easy access to the French Riviera this really is the ideal holiday destination.
On the first floor, up to 8 guests can be accommodated in the four beautiful double bedrooms each with fabulous views.
The main bathroom features a corner tub with separate WC.
Master Bedroom with double bed (160cm), en-suite shower room, walk-in shower, WC and A/C
Bedroom 2 with double bed (160cm) and A/C
Bedroom 3 with double bed (160cm) and A/C
Beddroom 4 with double bed (160cm)
Bathroom with corner tub
The large terrace, with a summer kitchen, built-in barbecue and covered dining area, is perfect for al fresco dining or simply breathing in the fresh air and taking in the natural surroundings.
The villa features a lawned garden with mature trees and full outdoor dining facilities.
- Private swimming pool with Roman steps (Shape: oval/size: 12x4m. Depth: 1.20-2m)
- Covered Poolside terrace
- Sunbeds and parasols
- Poolside shower
- Built-in charcoal barbecue
- Outdoor dining facilities
- Family villa
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV and Netflix
- Open-plan kitchen and dining area
- Chef service available
- Near shops/restaurants
- Electric gate and electric fence
- Parking space (3 cars)
- Please note air conditioning is available in 3 bedrooms only
- We do require a damage deposit of £2000.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Cash Machine||Crédit Agricole ATM||1.05|
|Bar||Le Jean's Tonic Bar||1.06|
|Bank||La Banque Postale||1.07|
|Grocery Store||Intermarché CONTACT Grimaud||7.00|
|27th Sep 2022 to 1st Jan 2023||£4,055|
|1st Jan 2023 to 1st Jan 2024||Contact Us|