Maison Lacoste is a beautifully renovated 18th-century farmhouse sleeping up to ten people, close to the medieval hilltop village of Lacoste. Perched between the villages of Menerbes and Bonnieux, this is beautiful part of the Luberon valley.
The house has been tastefully refurbished in a chic design with comfortable furnishings and high quality linens. In particular the bedrooms and bathrooms, that create a luxury home from home feeling.
The Maison is also well located for hiking and cycling with plenty of routes to choose from. This area of Provence is a foodies paradise with its weekly markets in the various villages, wonderful restaurants and superb local wineries.
Fully equipped kitchen. Beautifully furnished living room, Dining area. Guest toilet.
Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with king-size bed (180cm), en-suite bathroom with bath tub, shower, two sinks and WC
Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with king-size bed (180cm), en-suite bathroom with shower and sink, separate WC
Bedroom 3: Two single beds (90cm), en-suite bathroom with shower and two sinks
Separate entry at the end of a flight of old stone stairs
Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with queen-size bed (160cm), en-suite bathroom with shower, sink and WC
Bedroom 5: Master bedroom with king-sized bed (180cm), en-suite bathroom with shower, bath tub, sink and WC
The gardens offer total seclusion and privacy, featuring a lovely heated swimming pool . Mature oak trees provide shade from the sun and there is plenty of space for children to run around.
- Swimming pool (10m x 4.5m)
- Pool heating not available in low season and during high season the pool can be heated to a maximum of 24 degrees (please note extra charge may apply)
- No pool cover at night
- Renovated 18th-century farmhouse
- Air Conditioning
- The property has partial air conditioning (dining room, living room, one bedroom and 2 mobile units)
- Annex with separate entry
- Secluded location
- Chef service available
- With WIFI
- Family villa
- Maid service included twice a week
- Mid stay linen change included for bookings of more than 7 days
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Cafe de France||0.04|
|Bar||Le Sade Café Restaurant Pizzeria||0.18|
|Bank||La Banque Postale||0.21|
|Doctor||Le Bars Pierre||2.92|
|Pharmacy||Pharmacie de Bonnieux||2.97|
|8th Oct 2022 to 31st Dec 2022||£5,999|
|31st Dec 2022 to 29th Apr 2023||£3,958|
|29th Apr 2023 to 24th Jun 2023||£5,999|
|24th Jun 2023 to 2nd Sep 2023||£7,657|
|2nd Sep 2023 to 31st Dec 2023||£5,999|
|31st Dec 2023 to 1st Jan 2024||Contact Us|