Villa Josip is a 4-bedroom Premier Villa located in Župa, part of the Makarska Riviera, Croatia.
Villa Josip is located in a secluded, peaceful part of Imotski, surrounded by lush Croatian greenery and impressive mountain range. It is easily accessible by road, but the villa offers full privacy with a quiet countryside setting. There is ample space for parking your car at the villa, with enough space for up to 6 cars.
The large villa is made up of the first and second floor as the ground floor is not in use. The interior is decorated for comfort and style, with all the amenities you will need during your stay. On the first floor there is a large kitchen and dining space with historical art to admire. The dining room leads out into a large, airy living room area where you can relax.
There are two double bedrooms and two twin bedrooms in the villa. There is one double bedroom and one bathroom on the first floor with the further three bedrooms and another bathroom on the second floor. The bedrooms are decorated with traditional furniture and comfortable beds to ensure you feel at home during your stay. The modern bathrooms are fitted with showers with one bathroom having a washing machine for you to use.
The living room and kitchen lead out onto the large outdoor terrace where you will find a private pool which captures plenty of sun during the day. The other side of the terrace offers sun loungers where you can relax under the shade of the parasols. There is also an outdoor dining space if you decide to dine alfresco. Guests are free to use the outdoor BBQ area, located a short distance away from the villa.
Villa Josip is around an hour away from the spiritual Medjugorje, an important place of pilgrimage and encouragement of faith. Many people visit this important site. Medjugorje is located across the border of Croatia and into Bosnia, so you will need your passports for the journey. Further activites can be found in Makarska, where you can visit the impressive Biokovo Mountain and enjoy the beautiful seas on the town’s bay.
The villa is partially air conditioned. 3 units in total are in the villa. Kitchen / dining area is equipped with 1 unit. Sitting area, which is a loggia, is equipped with 1 unit. Third unit is located in the hall, above the staircase. Each unit is an inverter type, with cooling and heating capabilities.
- Private Swimming Pool 24m squared
- Pool - 1.6m deep
- Town centre (km) : 14, Nearest beach (km) : 24, Sea (m) : 24000, Nearest grocery shop (km) : 4
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Double Bedrooms, 2 Twin Bedrooms
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Oven, Toaster, Fridge, Freezer, 4-ring ceramic hob
- Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Kettle, Microwave
- Towels - linen provided, Paid cleaning ; Final cleaning (Extra cleaning is 80 EUR), Towel changed once a week
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Ironing Board
- The price includes: Daily rent / electricity / water / final cleaning / linen / towels / garden maintenance / pool maintenance - Tourist tax is not included in the price.
- Damage deposit paid on arrival
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|8th May 2021 to 5th Jun 2021||£650|
|5th Jun 2021 to 3rd Jul 2021||£759|
|3rd Jul 2021 to 10th Jul 2021||£924|
|10th Jul 2021 to 17th Jul 2021||£1,148|
|17th Jul 2021 to 7th Aug 2021||£1,269|
|7th Aug 2021 to 14th Aug 2021||£1,148|
|14th Aug 2021 to 21st Aug 2021||£924|
|21st Aug 2021 to 28th Aug 2021||£759|
|28th Aug 2021 to 11th Sep 2021||£650|
|11th Sep 2021 to 3rd Oct 2021||£587|