Villa Karla is located in the peaceful western part of Hvar town, and a short distance from the Old Town where you will find an abundance of sites, entertainment, and restaurants. The villa has been fitted out with the most attractive, modern furniture and can eight people comfortably. It is ideal for family holidays or groups of friends. Villa Karla is one of four Hvar villas in our property.
On the ground floor, there is a kitchen and dining area which leads into the living area. The dining area opens up to the outdoor dining space and floods the room with light, perfect for a tranquil atmosphere. The kitchen comes with all modern appliances to create home-cooked food during your stay.
The outdoor terrace area is perfect for spending time with your loved ones and enjoying the Mediterranean weather. There is space to relax and sunbathe as well as a cool down in the large private swimming pool. As well as accessing this area via the ground floor French doors, you can gain access to the pool from the first-floor terrace. The first-floor terrace links to one of the four double bedrooms within the villa.
This terrace has more outdoor furniture and provides beautiful views of the Croatian surroundings. The four double bedrooms are furnished comfortably and provide ample storage space. There are also 4 modern bathrooms in the villa with a bath and shower, some of which are connected to the bedrooms. There is also a washing machine within one of the bathrooms to make this villa a true home away from home.
To make your stay as pleasant as possible, the villa has been equipped with air-conditioning, satellite TV, DVD player, Hi-fi, a direct telephone line, and Internet.
- Outdoor private pool (fresh water)
- DVD Player
- Satellite TV
- Kitchen / dining room / sitting room
- 4 double bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms (1 with bath, 3 with shower)
- Villa equipment: Washing machine, air conditioning, satellite TV, direct telephone line, Internet connection, hair dryer, iron, ironing board, Hi-fi, DVD player, barbecue, garden furniture
- Kitchen eqipment: 4-ring ceramic hob, oven, refrigerator/freezer, toaster, dishwasher, hood, coffee filter machine, microwave oven, mixer, kettle, lemon squeezer
- Price includes: Daily rent, electricity, water, cleaning, linen, towels, garden maintenance, pool maintenance - Tourist tax is not included in the price.
- Villa details: Surface area of villa: 157 m2, Surface of grounds: 500 m2, Pool size: 24 m2; depth approximately 1,4 m
- Town centre: 1,500 m, Clinic: 1,500 m, Sea: 80 m, Bureau de change: 1,500 m, Beach: 80 m, Petrol station: 4,000 m, Grocery shop: 50 m, Bus stop: 1,500 m, Pharmacy: 1,500 m, Port of Hvar: 2,000 m, Ferry port Stari Grad : 18 km
- Damage deposit paid on arrival
- We do require a damage deposit of £500.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Hula hula beach bar||0.01|
|Cash Machine||Euronet ATM||0.10|
|Grocery Store||STUDENAC MARKET||0.84|
|19th Jan 2021 to 1st May 2021||£1,494|
|1st May 2021 to 15th May 2021||£1,772|
|15th May 2021 to 5th Jun 2021||£2,367|
|5th Jun 2021 to 26th Jun 2021||£3,372|
|26th Jun 2021 to 21st Aug 2021||£4,238|
|21st Aug 2021 to 4th Sep 2021||£3,372|
|4th Sep 2021 to 11th Sep 2021||£2,367|
|11th Sep 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£1,494|
|1st Jan 2022 to 1st Jan 2023||Contact Us|