The Villa Gabriella is located in the peaceful western part of Hvar town, where you can experience and privacy without being too far removed from the hustle and bustle of town life. Hvar is one of the most popular destinations in Croatia, due to the famously sunny weather, historical tourist destinations, and beautiful beaches. The island of Hvar allows you the perfect base to explore other Croatian destinations, with ferries regularly available to take you to Brac or Makarska. Croatia is known for the beautiful nature and historical sites that you should be sure to take advantage of during your holiday.
This traditional stone villa can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people, with 2 double bedrooms and 2 twin bedrooms on the second floor of the villa. The bedrooms are comfortably furnished with ample storage space as well as desk space should you so need it. One double bedroom opens up to the terrace area that overlooks the pool and surrounding nature. There are also 3 bathrooms within the villa, with both bath and shower options and a washing machine.
On the bottom floor of the villa, there is an open plan living room, dining room, and kitchen space. There is ample room to relax and in the living room, there are a television and French doors that lead out onto the pool area. The dining area also opens up onto the pool area, where you can enjoy your dining experiences and the breath-taking Croatian sunset. The modern kitchen provides everything you should need during your stay at Villa Gabriella.
The outdoor pool area is surrounded by well-kept bushes to allow you the utmost privacy. There is an abundance of space to relax and enjoy the Mediterranean sunshine whilst outdoors, as well as further outdoor dining space if you should choose to dine al fresco.
- Outdoor private pool ( fresh water )
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Kitchen / dining room / sitting room
- 3 bathrooms (2 with bath, 1 with shower)
- 4 bedrooms
- Town centre: 1,500 m, Clinic: 1,500 m, Sea: 100 m, Bureau de change: 1,500 m, Beach: 100 m, Petrol station: 4,000 m, Grocery shop: 50 m, Bus stop: 1,500 m, Pharmacy: 1,500 m, Port of Hvar: 2,000 m, Ferry port Stari Grad: 18 km
- Villa details: Surface area of villa: 124 m2, Surface of grounds: 500 m2, Pool size: 24 m2; depth approximately 1,4 m
- Villa equipment: Washing machine, air conditioning, satellite TV, direct telephone line, Internet connection, hair dryer, iron, ironing board, Hi-fi, DVD player, barbecue, garden furniture
- Kitchen equipment: 4-ring ceramic hob, oven, refrigerator/freezer, toaster, dishwasher, hood, coffee filter machine, microwave oven, mixer, kettle, lemon squeezer
- Bedroom details: Double-bedded rooms: 2, Twin-bedded rooms:2
- Bathroom details: Bathroom with bath: 2, Bathroom with shower unit (en suite): 1
- Price includes: Daily rent, electricity, water, cleaning, linen, towels, garden maintenance, pool maintenance - Tourist tax is not included in the price.
- Damage deposit paid on arrival
- We do require a damage deposit of £500.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Hula hula beach bar||0.12|
|Cash Machine||ATM - Auro Domus||0.12|
|Restaurant||Restaurant A la Pjat||0.13|
|Grocery Store||STUDENAC MARKET||0.96|
|14th Jun 2021 to 26th Jun 2021||£3,098|
|26th Jun 2021 to 21st Aug 2021||£3,819|
|21st Aug 2021 to 4th Sep 2021||£3,098|
|4th Sep 2021 to 11th Sep 2021||£2,091|
|11th Sep 2021 to 22nd Dec 2021||£1,326|
|22nd Dec 2021 to 1st Jan 2023||Contact Us|