Villa Tana is a four bedroom Premier Villa situated above the beach of St. James, in Dubrovnik, Croatia near the most luxurious hotels. Behind the villa is a community park, from which you can walk to the historical city in just 15 minutes. The pretty pebble beach and crystal clear waters are within walking distance, where you can soak up the sun and enjoy the idyllic sea breeze.
The villa is elevated, providing a breath-taking view of the sea and the island Lokrum. This unique villa is made up of traditional stonework and green windows. The interior is dominated by Croatian wooden furniture and wooden ceilings, creating a warm and homely atmosphere. On the ground floor there is a living room, dining area, fully-equipped kitchen and a toilet with a washing machine. Green doors open up to the terrace and you can enjoy the stream of light and air that enters the quaint villa.
On the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms with a neutral colour scheme and plenty of storage space, the unique green doors add a quirky touch to these rooms. Also on this floor there is a modern bathroom with spacious bath tub. On the second floors there are another 2 bedrooms and another modern bathroom with a shower. The rooms on the second floor are decorated with natural stone walls and create a truly traditional Croatian feel.
The garden, terrace and surrounding trees give this villa a private and tranquil feeling, like you are part of the untouched nature that surrounds it. The outdoor terrace and sunbathing area offer plenty of space to relax and enjoy the sun, whilst the terrace has outdoor dining sets so you can enjoy al fresco dining.
For a Croatia holiday villa that feels like a home away from home, then Villa Tana should be your first choice. Ideally located near the historical centre of Dubrovnik and providing everything you need during your stay, this villa offers the height of comfort for your holiday.
A security deposit of EUR 300 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable after check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Hair dryer
- Towels - linen provided
- Towel change frequency : Once a week
- Paid cleaning frequency : Final cleaning (Extra cleaning is 80 EUR)
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Outdoor shower
- Town centre (km) : 1.1
- Sea (m) : 90
- Baby high chair : On request
- Baby cot : On request
- Included in price : Daily rent, electrical power, water, final cleaning, linen / towels, garden maintenance, tourist tax
- Nearest grocery shop (km) : 0.83
- Nearest grocery shop (km) : 0.83
- Nearest bus stop (km) : 0.36
- Nearest beach (km) : 0.76
- Nearest bar (km) : 0.5
- Nearest clinic (km) : 3
- Nearest ferry port (km) : 5
- Nearest petrol station (km) : 3.2
- Damage deposit payment on arrival (credit card authorisation)
- We do require a damage deposit of £300.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|14th Jun 2021 to 19th Jun 2021||£2,148|
|19th Jun 2021 to 21st Aug 2021||£2,595|
|21st Aug 2021 to 18th Sep 2021||£2,148|
|18th Sep 2021 to 25th Sep 2021||£1,702|
|25th Sep 2021 to 29th Dec 2021||£1,403|
|29th Dec 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|