Mika is a four bedroom Premier Villa located in Sumartin on the Island of Brac - Croatia. Surrounded by lush greenery and a breathtaking view over the Adriatic, this villa is the perfect choice for a luxury holiday to Croatia and the high position of the villa offers you true tranquility.
The villa is decorated in a comfortably traditional style that comes together to create a warm, homely feel. On the ground floor of the villa there is a kitchen, dining room and living room space all in a large, open space that opens onto the terrace. The living room has comfortable sofas and a television as well as a desk, should you need it. The kitchen is a traditional wooden kitchen that comes with all you should require during your stay to make home cooked meals.
There are 4 double bedrooms in the villa as well as a pull out sofa, making Villa Mir Vama comfortably fit 10 guests. The bedrooms follow the same furnishing style as the rest of the villa with warm wooden furniture and comfortable beds. In all the rooms there is ample space for storage and relaxing in your own space. There are 4 modern bathrooms within the villa, 3 of which come with bath or shower. In one of the bathrooms there is also a washing machine so you can truly feel at home and all the assets that come with it.
Through the living room you can walk out onto the large, open terrace where you will find a swimming pool and sunbathing space. There is also a large, shaded dining space with outdoor BBQ so you can cook and eat al fresco, soaking in the peaceful Croatian surroundings. There is further seating space to the side of the terrace.
The villa is located a short distance from the sea, which you will be able to walk to from the front of your villa. Villa Mir Vama is ideally located near the Sumartin port on Brac Island, where you will also find bars, shops and traditional Croatian restaurants that benefit from freshly caught and prepared fish dishes. You are surrounded by greenery during your stay in this villa and you will find an abundance of hiking and biking opportunities.
The port of Sumartin is the perfect base for day trips to other Croatian locations. Makarska is a short distance from Brac and the island of Hvar can be found to the south. You will be challenged to find a villa that is as ideally located as Villa Mir Vama.
- Private swimming pool
- Size of the pool - m2 : 24
- Depth - m : 1.55
- Pool ladders
- Outdoor shower
- Air Conditioning
- Wi Fi Internet Access
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Towels - linen provided
- Towel change frequency : Once a week
- Iron - ironing board
- Table tennis
- Included in price : Daily rent, electrical power, water, final cleaning, linen / towels, garden maintenance, pool maintenance
- Price notes : Price in rental periods 01.01.-05.06. and 05.09.-31.12.2020. includes transfer by minivan Supetar – villa – Supetar and welcome drink
- Additional fee : Tourist tax in Croatian Kuna's per person / night: PRE & POST SEASON (01.01. – 31.03. and 01.10. – 31.12.) - 7,00 kn; HIGH SEASON (01.04. – 30.09.) - 10,00 kn
- Damage deposit payment on arrival (credit card authorisation)
- Baby cot : On request
- Baby high chair : On request
- Nearest beach (km) : 0.26
- Nearest grocery shop (km) : 0.1
- Nearest clinic (km) : 3
- Nearest ferry port (km) : 0.1
- Nearest petrol station (km) : 28
- Sea (m) : 50
- Nearest pharmacy (km) : 3
- Nearest bureau de change (km) : 0.05
- Nearest bus stop (km) : 0.1
- We do require a damage deposit of £500.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Cash Machine||ERSTE ATM||0.05|
|Grocery Store||STUDENAC MARKET||0.12|
|Bar||Caffe Bar Faul||0.19|
|Pharmacy||Ljekarna Prima Pharma||2.01|
Additional fee : Tourist tax in Croatian Kuna's per person / night: PRE & POST SEASON (01.01. – 31.03. and 01.10. – 31.12.) - 7,00 kn; HIGH SEASON (01.04. – 30.09.) - 10,00 kn
|19th Apr 2021 to 1st May 2021||£1,269|
|1st May 2021 to 15th May 2021||£1,581|
|15th May 2021 to 5th Jun 2021||£2,123|
|5th Jun 2021 to 26th Jun 2021||£2,869|
|26th Jun 2021 to 21st Aug 2021||£3,819|
|21st Aug 2021 to 28th Aug 2021||£2,869|
|28th Aug 2021 to 4th Sep 2021||£2,123|
|4th Sep 2021 to 11th Sep 2021||£1,581|
|11th Sep 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£1,269|