Pet-friendly Villa Ivan is located in the port village of Sumartin and offers you the perfect opportunity to explore the farming community that is a crucial part of life on Brac Island. It is an authentic part of Croatia, with a stunning beach and sea, traditional Croatian restaurants and a tranquil atmosphere that is ideal for a relaxing luxury holiday.
The neighbourhood consists of quaint stone houses in the middle of olive groves, orchards, and vineyards. The effort and dedication of the local people are reflected in every tree and bush.
This traditional Dalmatian stone house is furnished with traditional wooden furniture from the early 20th century. It evokes a homely feel, whilst still being modern and providing all you need to make your stay in our villa one you will never want to leave. The modern bathrooms and kitchen mean you will not find anything lacking in this villa, with the outdoor cooking area perfect for those warm Croatian nights with your loved ones.
Relaxation, peace, fresh air and its close vicinity to the city centre (100m) make this villa a heavenly home away from home.
In this villa, you can enjoy the pool that dominates the outer part of the villa or visits the nearest beach which is only 200 m away. As well as the pool and outer decking area, where you can enjoy spending your time, there is also a garden just outside of the villa that was built to help keep children entertained with swing sets and play areas.
- Private fresh water swimming pool
- Size of the pool 25m2
- Satellite TV
- Pets allowed
- Kitchen and dining area
- Twin bedrooms : 1
- Double bedrooms : 3
- Table tennis
- 3 Bathrooms
- Garden terrace
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- 4-ring ceramic hob, Oven, Refrigerator – freezer, Toaster, Dishwasher, Microwave oven, Filter coffee machine, Mixer, Kettle
- Towels - linen provided
- Paid cleaning frequency : Final cleaning (Extra cleaning is 80 EUR)
- Towel changed Once a week
- Outdoor furniture
- Air conditioning - heating
- Town centre 0.1 km Nearest beach 0.2 km Sea 200 m Nearest grocery shop 0.1 km Nearest pharmacy 3 km Nearest clinic 3 km Nearest bureau de change 0.1 km Nearest ferry port 0.1 km Nearest bus stop 0.1 km
- Included in price : Daily rent / electricity / water / final cleaning / linen / towels / garden & pool maintenance
- Additional fee : Tourist tax in Croatian Kuna's per person / night: PRE & POST SEASON (01.01. – 31.03. and 01.10. – 31.12.) - 7,00 kn; HIGH SEASON (01.04. – 30.09.) - 10,00 kn
- Price notes : Price in rental periods 01.01.-05.06. and 05.09.-31.12.2020. includes transfer by minivan Supetar – villa – Supetar and welcome drink; Pets allowed - surcharge - 10 EUR / day / pet
- Damage Deposit paid on arrival
- Price in rental periods 1/1/21 - 4/6/21 and 4/9/21 - 31/12/21 - Includes transfer by minivan Supetar - villa, and Welcome drinks.
- We do require a damage deposit of £500.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||STUDENAC MARKET||0.07|
|Bar||Caffe Bar Faul||0.15|
|Pharmacy||Ljekarna Prima Pharma||2.01|
|29th Sep 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£1,005|
|1st Jan 2022 to 1st Jan 2023||Contact Us|