Villa Coco is a four bedroom Premeir Villa built in 2015, located on the edge of the small village of Selca on Brac Island - Croatia, with shops, restaurants and cafes. Nearby town of Sumartin offers a lovely harbour and a wider choice of restaurants and cafes. Sumartin has a daily ferry to the historic town of Makarska which is known as the Makarska Riviera, with miles and miles of beautiful pebble and sand beaches.
The villa offers a luxurious and contemporary decorated interior with antique pieces and it is situated 1000 meters away from the sea. The villa has four bedrooms; one bedroom is located on the first floor and the other three on the second floor. All bedrooms feature double beds, size 180 x 190 cm.
The second floor is separated in to two parts (left and right wing), connected with partially covered outdoor pathway (the top of the pathway is covered, but not the sides). The left wing is accessible from the first floor by indoor stairs, and it contains one bedroom with an en suite bathroom with a shower and a toilet. The right wing contains two bedrooms, one bathroom with a shower, and one separate toilet.
The villa, in total, consists of three bathrooms, and two separate toilets. All three bathrooms have a shower, but only one has a toilet. Two bathrooms are en suite, one of which is connected to a bedroom on the first floor, and the other one is connected to a bedroom on the second floor. One separate toilet is located on the first floor, accessible from the hallway, and the other one is located on the second floor between two bedrooms, also accessible from the hallway.
At your disposal, on the first floor, are a very spacious modern kitchen with dining area, and an airy living area. Sliding door in the area allows you to easily access the outdoor swimming pool. The villa is a modern villa fully equipped with all the appliances for your comfortable vacation. A utility room with a washing machine and a table tennis is located on the ground floor.
Guests can enjoy a beautiful sea view from most parts of the villa and a mountain view from the eastern bedroom. The villa is surrounded by Mediterranean garden with herbs and trees which allows you to relax in a complete intimacy.
Please note that the pathway to the house from the main road (170 m) is gravel and dirt road surface.
- Private swimming pool
- Size of the pool - m2 : 24
- Depth - m : 1,69
- Pool steps
- Air Conditioning
- Wi Fi Internet Access
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Towels - linen provided : Yes
- Towel change frequency : Once a week
- Paid cleaning frequency : Final cleaning (extra cleaning on request-surcharge)
- Satellite TV
- Outdoor shower
- Included in price : Daily rent, electrical power, water, final cleaning, linen / towels, garden maintenance, pool maintenance, tourist tax
- Baby cot : On request
- Baby high chair : On request
- Town centre (km) : 1
- Sea (m) : 1000
- Nearest pharmacy (km) : 1.5
- Nearest bureau de change (km) : 1
- Nearest bus stop (km) : 1
- Nearest beach (km) : 1.6
- Nearest grocery shop (km) : 1
- Nearest clinic (km) : 1
- Nearest ferry port (km) : 1.5
- Nearest petrol station (km) : 1.5
- Damage deposit to be paid on arrival (credit card authorisation)
- We do require a damage deposit of £500.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Pharmacy||Ljekarna Prima Pharma||0.34|
|Cash Machine||OTP banka ATM||0.36|
|Bar||Kartolina - Lounge Food Bar||1.66|
|2nd Aug 2021 to 21st Aug 2021||£3,347|
|21st Aug 2021 to 28th Aug 2021||£2,678|
|28th Aug 2021 to 11th Sep 2021||£2,104|
|11th Sep 2021 to 25th Sep 2021||£1,753|
|25th Sep 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|