Kelis is a two bedroom Premier Villa located in Pucisca, on the Island of Brac - Croatia, a beautiful settlement entirely made of the famous Brac stone and is home to the historic stonemasons.
The centre is 400m away where you can find local restaurants preparing local specialities using authentic Croatian ingredients. There are also many historical and tourist sites to see in Pucisca, which tell of its rich and colourful past. In summer there is a festival where there are many creative events and you will be able to see many live entertainment options such as music, theatre, exhibitions and markets.
The house is contemporary in its design with simple and intimate offerings that make it the ideal location for a luxury holiday to Croatia. The house can comfortably accommodate up to 5 people. It consists of a kitchen / dining / sitting room area on the ground floor and two bedrooms, a bathroom and a beautiful terrace on the upper floor which offers breath-taking views of the clear blue seas. One bedroom is with a double bed (160 x 200 cm), and the other is with a twin bed (90 x 200 cm). There is also a single pull out sofa (size 80 x 200 cm) for the fifth guest in the sitting area. To make your stay on Island of Bra? as pleasant as possible.
The house is full equipped with everything you might need during your stay on Brac Island.
4 bicycles are also included in your stay and are free to use.
Bicycle 1: grey color, X-fact, Cross, alu frame, 28“ wheels (women frame type).
Bicycle 2: grey color, X-fact, Cross, alu frame, 28“ wheels (men frame type).
Bicycle 3: white color, Kilimanjaro, MTB, alu frame, 29“ wheels (men frame type).
Bicycle 4: black color, X-fact, MTB, alu frame, 27.5“ wheels (women frame type).
A security deposit of EUR 150 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable after check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Minimum stay: 7 nights in July and August ; for other periods, please enquire.
Day of arrival: any day.
The house is located in a perfect location with beautiful views of this lovely village and the bay with crystal-clear water. You can enjoy the view from the furnished terrace with a barbecue where you can prepare home cooked meals and watch the famous Croatian sunsets from your ideal view a few meters away from the sea. To go to the beach you just have to go down the stairs and cross the street. The center is 400 meters away.
- Air Conditioning
- Wi Fi Internet Access
- Hair dryer
- Towels - linen provided
- Home cinema
- Satellite TV
- Iron - ironing board
- Indoor fireplace
- Bikes included
- Baby cot and highchair available on request
- Town centre (km) : 0.4
- Sea (m) : 45
- Nearest grocery shop (km) : 0.28
- Nearest clinic (km) : 0.4
- Nearest ferry port (km) : 25
- Nearest petrol station (km) : 23
- Nearest beach (km) : 0.045
- Nearest restaurant (km) : 0.25
- Nearest pharmacy (km) : 0.77
- Nearest bureau de change (km) : 0.4
- Nearest bus stop (km) : 0.58
- Included in price : Daily rent, electrical power, water, final cleaning, linen / towels, garden maintenance, tourist tax
- End of stay clean included (extra clean surcharge of €120)
- We do require a damage deposit of £150.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Restaurant The Port||0.10|
|Pharmacy||Ljekarne Ines Škoko||0.23|
|Cash Machine||Euronet ATM||0.27|
|1st Jan 2022 to 1st May 2022||£81|
|1st May 2022 to 14th May 2022||£89|
|14th May 2022 to 4th Jun 2022||£107|
|4th Jun 2022 to 25th Jun 2022||£134|
|25th Jun 2022 to 27th Aug 2022||£161|
|27th Aug 2022 to 10th Sep 2022||£134|
|10th Sep 2022 to 24th Sep 2022||£107|
|24th Sep 2022 to 1st Oct 2022||£89|
|1st Oct 2022 to 1st Jan 2023||£81|