Lanaya is a three bedroom Premier Villa Located in the center of Milna bay on Brac Island - Croatia. It is surrounded by stone houses, plants and green bushes in an elevated position overlooking the entire village and part of the marina.
The villa is reachable by walk from the main promenade on the south, and by a vehicle from the north side of Milna. To reach the villa from the main promenade, you must walk the beautiful streets of Milna uphill for about 220 meters. Please note that some parts of the street are very steep.
The villa's facilities includes the house itself (total interior space of 135 sq meters), outdoor swimming pool (28 sq meters), garden, an open terrace with lounge seats, a garden tarrace with a stone fireplace with a barbeque, a roof terrace, a covered terrace with a stone table and 6 chairs, and a parking area.
On the ground floor is a kitchen / dining / sitting room area, a double bedroom with en suite bathroom and a separate toilet. The upper floor comprises of 1 twin and 1 double bedroom with 2 en suite bathrooms, a small laundry area and a roof terrace with a beautiful view. Every bedroom has its SAT TV and wireless Internet access.
The villa is fully air conditioned, equipped with 4 air conditioning units in total. All three bedroms are equipped with one unit each, and the fourth unit is located in the kitchen / dining / sitting room area. All units are inverter type with cooling and heating capabilities.
The owner lives in a house next to the villa and is on your disposal to provide you with information regarding excursions, etc. Furthermore, the swimming pool, garden and the terraces are cleaned on a daily basis. In addition, the owner compliments you with a welcome pack and a goodbye gift.
Small pets are welcome upon request.
Steps that are leading to the house are refreshed by the lights built into the wall. They are followed by a nice garden with flowers and shaped bushes. Above it is a swimming pool with outdoor shower. Covered terrace has a natural shelter from the sun: a large olive tree gives freshness throughout the area. Stone table around which are the folding wooden chairs gives the impression of being in a kind of temple. Next to it is also a stone barbecue.
Milna is today a favorite nautical port with its two marinas as it is the most protected Bra? port. Before it was known for its shipbuilding and right here originated bracera, a typical Dalmatian boat. If you get bored of seeing its historical sites, you can explore the surrounding beautiful bay and harbor Lucica, Bobovisca, Lozisce. At the entrance to the harbor is also the famous island Mrduja around which sailing regatta drives every year.
And if you long for peace and quiet, come to the villa Lanaya: it will give you the best holiday so far!
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor shower
- Pool ladders
- Air Conditioning
- Wi Fi Internet Access
- Satellite TV
- Home cinema
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Pets allowed : On request
- Included in price : Daily rent, electrical power, water, final cleaning, linen / towels, garden maintenance, pool maintenance, tourist tax
- Iron - ironing board
- High chair is available on request
- Baby cot is available on request.
- Town centre (km) : 0.1
- Sea (m) : 235
- Nearest grocery shop (km) : 0.45
- Nearest clinic (km) : 0.8
- Nearest ferry port (km) : 20
- Nearest petrol station (km) : 1.5
- Nearest beach (km) : 1.45
- Nearest restaurant (km) : 0.1
- Nearest pharmacy (km) : 0.27
- Nearest bureau de change (km) : 0.45
- Nearest bus stop (km) : 0.86
- Tourist tax is included in the price.
- Damage deposit to be paid on arrival (credit card authorisation)
- We do require a damage deposit of £300.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||WINE BAR KANTUN||0.17|
|Pharmacy||Ljekarna Apotheke Pharmacy,Milna||0.18|
|Grocery Store||STUDENAC MARKET||0.23|
|Cash Machine||Euronet ATM||0.24|
|28th Feb 2021 to 1st May 2021||£1,116|
|1st May 2021 to 15th May 2021||£1,403|
|15th May 2021 to 5th Jun 2021||£1,594|
|5th Jun 2021 to 26th Jun 2021||£2,168|
|26th Jun 2021 to 28th Aug 2021||£2,933|
|28th Aug 2021 to 4th Sep 2021||£1,594|
|4th Sep 2021 to 11th Sep 2021||£1,403|
|11th Sep 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£1,116|